European Private Hospital Awards
The European Private Hospital Awards 2024 is an initiative of the European Union of Private Hospitals (UEHP), organized with and by the Romanian Association of Private Hospitals (PALMED), in partnership with Ernst & Young (EY).
1. The competition is open to private health establishments or private entities members or associated to UEHP or to a national member delegation of UEHP – European Union of Private Hospitals.
2. If a Diamond Sponsor is an eligible candidate and wishes to submit an application, it may not, under any circumstances, apply for the category it has named.
1. This competition aims to reward the following categories:
a) Empowering patient care experience
b) Health tech innovation of the year
c) Healthcare accessibility innovation
d) Excellence in professional development
e) Outstanding collaborative initiatives in healthcare
f) Healthcare resilience and crisis response
g) Best integration of AI in healthcare
2. The organization (UEHP and APHP) reserves the right not to grant any of the awards if the jury considers that the applications do not fulfill the criteria.
The jury of the European Private Hospital Awards is composed by 10 independent international experts, from different European Organizations.
1. The evaluation process entails:
a) an anonymous evaluation of the applications carried out by the members of the Jury;
b) creation and validation of a rating grid by the Jury members assessing each project; and
c) deliberation by the Jury to determine the list of award winners, which is kept confidential and known only by the administrative services of PALMED and UEHP.
2. In no event may a candidate participate in the Jury of a category for which he is competing.
3. The members of the Jury agree not to communicate with the participants directly or indirectly. The decision of the Jury is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
1. The candidate will fill out and submit the online Application Form.
2. The candidate can submit more than one project, but the same project cannot be submitted to more than one category.
3. All projects must:
a) Have been completed or published in 2023;
b) Be associated to the healthcare sector;
c) Be performed or involve a private Hospital;
d) Be presented in English.
4. The submission of applications implies the candidate´s consent for the publication of the executive summary of the project and / or published works.
5. Any videos or photos related to the applications must be uploaded in the dedicated field from each registration form.
Engagement of candidates
Any candidate for the European Private Hospital Awards agrees to:
a) Read and fully and unreservedly accept these rules;
b) Provide truthful information in their application file;
c) For the selected candidates, at least one representative of the project is physically present on the May 29th, 2024 at the event ceremony.
1. The call for applications will start on February 10th, 2024.
2. Participants must send their applications until April 15th, 2024, midnight (GMT).
Award of prizes and communication:
1. The awards ceremony will take place on May 29th, 2024 in Bucharest, Romania.
2. Each winner will briefly present their concept or project in the presence of personalities from the European Hospital sector. The ceremony will get media coverage.
3. By entering this competition every winner and candidate knowingly allows UEHP and PALMED to use and diffuse, via all media, their identity (name and surname) as well as the characteristics of their project. They renounce, solely for the purposes of this competition, any right to their image and accept in advance the distribution of videos and photographs taken at the time of the awards ceremony.